What We Do
- Inspect the existing serpentine belt for excessive wear, fraying, and glazing.
- Replace the existing belt with a top quality serpentine belt which meets or exceeds vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations with a 2 year warranty.
- Conduct a final inspection of the new serpentine belt installation.
Why We Do It
- The serpentine belt assists in the proper operation of vital components of your car’s engine, such as:
- Water pump: keeps the engine at proper running temperature.
- Alternator: recharges the car’s battery.
- Power steering: assists the driver to steer the car.
- Air conditioning: provides a comfortable interior climate.
- The Bottom Line: To help insure trouble-free operation of the engine.
Did You Know?
A serpentine belt is a single, continuous belt used to drive multiple peripheral devices in an automotive engine, such as the alternator, power steering pump, water pump, A/C compressor, and air pump.