What We Do
- Connect our service equipment to your cooling system.
- Evacuate the old antifreeze/coolant.
- Refill the system with the proper mixture of new antifreeze / coolant.
- Dispose of the old antifreeze / coolant in an environmentally safe and responsible manner.
Why We Do It
- Extends the life of the engine cooling system.
- Provides protection from rust and corrosion.
- Prevents engine boil-over in summer (especially in traffic).
- Prevents engine freeze-up in winter (especially in snow country).
- The Bottom Line: Extends the life of the engine cooling system, and helps avoid costly repairs.
Why Does Antifreeze / Coolant Go Bad?
- Improper Care
- Incorrect ratio between antifreeze/coolant and water.*
* Ratio is supposed to be 50% antifreeze/coolant and 50% water.