What We Do
- Install one cleaning chemical in your gas tank and one or two cleaning chemicals in the air intake manifold.
- Clean the following to help reduce deposits and buildup in the fuel system:
- Fuel Lines
- Fuel Injectors
- Intake Valves
- Combustion Chambers
- Throttle Plate
Why We Do It
- Proper balance between fuel and air entering the combustion chamber is critical to engine performance.
- Ensures your car’s engine starts easily and idles smoothly.
- Increases engine power and eliminates knocking.
- Maximizes fuel economy for better gas mileage.
- Minimizes fuel emissions.
- The Bottom Line: Restores the fuel system and helps increase engine performance.